Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good morning lethargy (drink Pepsi, good for energy)


Not a whole lot to talk about this week, but I am past due for an update.

I'm pretty much moved into the new place, though I still haven't solved my speaker wire routing issue.

There's also some sort of surge and hiss being created when I connect my laptop's port replicator to my receiver, and the DVI-HDMI connection is scaling all wrong, so there's still fettling to be done. On the plus side, I didn't realize how well the silver R8 from my desk fits in with all the Panasonic silver. Sadly in all this setup time, I didn't get to take any new pictures of Bryan (so I'm using one of Jason's).

I had some pain from my lower right abdomen a few mornings ago, so I decided to go on an XC ride on my full-rigid singlespeed. It did not go well. I went to the hospital the next day and they did a whole bunch of tests, though the findings were somewhat inconclusive. I'll keep people posted...

As something of a follow-up to last week's late-night TV talk, I've been very impressed with The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (which still feels weird to say). As a taste of that (and my first Hulu embed-yay!), today's video is a bit from the show, where Conan goes to a Foley stage at Universal Studios. Thanks to Jason for pointing me toward this one.





Sorry about the short post, my head hurts.

3 comments:

  1. Photo credit should actually be Thom P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what would sound weirder than "The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien"? "The Tonight Show With Riccardo Montalban".

    A.) Because his name is funny to say and B.) Because he wouldn't be very good at the job
    and C.) Because he's dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. philthy19:25

    you are a blog slacker!

    ReplyDelete